Don’t miss our Virtual Tasting Series!
Join us for a 6 week series of Virtual Tastings with our Winemaker, Mark Misch. Tastings will take place each Wednesday at 6:30pm EST on Facebook Live. Each week we will compare two wines from our catalog. Examples include stainless steel vs oaked Chardonnays and a vintage comparison of our Viogniers.
Here is our schedule of virtual tastings:
- Wed, April 15 – Coastal Red (Lot 16) and Red Drum (Lot 17)
- Wed, April 22 – Coastal White (Lot 18) and Chardonnay Reserve 2018 (stainless steel vs oaked chardonnays)
- Wed, April 29 – Petit Verdot 2015 and Virginia Gold 2014
- Wed, May 6 – Rosato di Sangiovese 2018 and Rosato di Sangiovese 2019 (vintage comparison – Mother’s Day edition)
- Wed, May 13 – Left Bank 2018 and Right Bank 2018 (cabernet sauvignon vs merlot based blends) – BONUS: Check out our Dark Chocolate Raspberry Mousse for an easy dessert recipe that will pair well with both wines!
- Wed, May 20 – Viognier 2018 vs Viognier 2019 (vintage comparison) BONUS: Here is an easy Pad Thai recipe that will pair with our Viogniers!
- NEW! Wed., May 27 – In this newly added tasting, we’ll be comparing our Albarino 2018 and Pinot Grigio 2018. Both wines are available at a special price as part of our Crisp Whites Sampler.
A specially-priced case containing the above 12 wines is now available on our website. This case will be 15% off for consumers and 25% off for Club members (normally 10 and 20%). To place your order, please visit our Online Store and click on “Collections.”
To take part in our Virtual Tastings and ask your questions to the winemaker, tune in to our Facebook page on Wednesdays at 6:30pm EST. (You must be logged in to Facebook and over 21 to view our page.)
Bottle photo courtesy Abby Hudson Photography