Featured in the Fall 2012 issue of Winery Weddings Magazine
Named a runner-up for "Favorite Wedding Winery" by
the readers of the Virginia Wine Gazette in 2012!
Our private facilities are equipped to handle up to 150+ guests. Our friendly staff is here to accommodate your needs for any special occasion. Whether it's a wedding, an anniversary dinner, a family reunion or a work function, we offer packages for any event, which can include:
- Pavilion with indoor/outdoor seating accommodates up to 150+ guests
- European-style courtyard with fountain
- Bridal Salon with waiting area
- Romantic Barrel Room for rehearsal dinner or even small weddings
- Banquet tables and chairs
- Cake and gift tables
- Setting provided for the most remarkable wedding photography
- Museum available for corporate events and meetings
We also offer overnight accomodations at our two delightful guest cottages, The Pointe and Summerton.
For more information, please contact us at (804) 224-8687 or email us at: weddings (at) inglesidevineyards (dot) com. You can also check out our weddings page on Facebook at: facebook.com/weddingsatingleside.
Want to see more pics from Ingleside weddings?
- Click here to see photos by Jessica Crews Photography on the Style Me Pretty website.
- Click here to see a wedding photo shoot from our vineyard on the WeddingChicks.com website.
- Click here for wedding photos taken at Ingleside by Sincerely, Liz Photography.
- Click here to see photos taken at Ingleside by RC Bell Photography.
- Click here for photos by Korie Lynn Photography on UnitedWithLove.com.
- Click here to see an engagement photo shoot by Ben & Sophia Photography.
- Click here to see wedding photos by Aaron Spicer Photography.
home | wine shop | about | visit | stay | events | news | sign up | contact