JOIN THE CLUB!
Want to enhance your enjoyment of Ingleside wines and have access to numerous perks just for members? Then we recommend the Ingleside Estate Club! Members receive 3 wines each quarter - wines are selected especially for the Club and often include preview wines not yet released to the public. Members may pick up their wines at the winery, or have them shipped for an additional charge.
The Ingleside Estate Club - Benefits:
- NEW! Complimentary Tastings for Two when you visit the winery. (Does not include special event admission.)
- NEW! Preferred Pricing: 10% off your Club wine releases & single bottle purchases in our Tasting Room; 20% off case purchases in our Tasting Room
- Members-only pickup day receptions for each quarterly club release, featuring a special tasting flight & light hors d’oeuvres for club members.
- Exclusive access to select Ingleside Library Wines (subject to availability). Each new Library release will be available for tasting during the pickup day reception. Examples of recent Library releases include: 1999 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2001 Merlot, 2002 Virginia Gold and 2004 Petit Verdot.
- Exclusive access to select limited-production wines. View current selections.
- Frequent previews of new wines before their official release.
- Discount admission to our Barrel Tastings.
- NEW! Preferred pricing on overnight stays. Save 10% when booking overnight stays in our guest cottages, The Pointe and Summerton. (2 night minimum stay)
- Tasting notes included with each shipment.
- Pick up your wines at the winery – or have them shipped for an additional charge. (Club releases in March, June, September and December.)
Estate Club Rules: There are no membership fees but we do ask that you remain in the club for at least 2 shipments. Quarterly charges will be approximately $60-80 + VA sales tax 5.3% + shipping (if applicable). Shipments require signature by adult 21 or over. Sorry, no substitutions for club selections. Wines not picked up within 12 months will be shipped to the address on file and shipping will be billed to your credit card.
How to Join: Download and complete the membership form at the link below. Then fax it to us, mail it to us or bring it to the winery. (We do not recommend email for security reasons.)